beautiful soul

this is me with my boyfriend. yes, my phone is my boyfriend for now :p

So hello everyone. Beautiful people. Today is saturday. I didn't do anything much today, just bit of here and there with my families. I got to study for the next coming up exam. Critical moment. Truth to be told I am really scared to face this final examination. The questions are getting harder.  Dear god, I seek for your forgiveness and do help me and my fellow friends to achieved flying colors in our examination, insyallah. Amin.

I've been busy with my books, listening to music on my phone. A lunatic lament would still be my favourite. My phone is a he, and he is my little black boyfriend. Haha! yes you hear me, the only little gadget that never gonna leave me well unless I'm reckless until I lost it. Let's hope not. Pretty reckless I can tell.

I like you of course I don't sugar-coat anything. Raw and blunt it is. Uncensored and un-edited. I'd tell you one day,sweetheart. This is just randon thought of mine. Anyway, I'm more on twitter now, feel free to follow me. It's twitter.com/atiqah_raihanna

Till then have a nice day and may peace be upon you :)


p/s: currently listening to beautiful soul by jesse mccartney. this song is lovely.