1433 HIJRAH :)

Salam Maal Hijrah buat semua muslim saya ucapkan. Eventhough today has passed few days since the first date of maal hijrah but I am strongly believe in 'better late than never' thus I think it should be fine to make the post now. Just like the others, I hope I would be better servant to god, be better in everything than last year. There's only one corner I can be certain of, that is improving myself. Truly, over this year I have learn a lot. There's joy, sadness, madness, dramas and everything. I take those as a bittersweet memories and all the mistakes that I've done, I learn from them.

Its not what you do, it's how you do it. Its not what you see, its how you look at it. Its not how your life is, its how you live it. The act of modesty and faith. Failure is a myth, life is a process so keep learning that's essential.