a bit relieved

Yo what's up nigga? Did I just make myself sounded like a douche there? I did. LOL. Okay well not really. Back to main point. The results were out and definitely 4th of Dec is one of unforgettable date for some iic-ians On that day, I literally got a brain freeze without even drinking any cold water, my anxiety came off rushing to my nerves before I could calm myself down. I just have to be strong on that particular day. Not sure how I pull myself together but I did, had to. Baam! Alhamdulillah! I passed all the subject and Insya Allah I qualify to pursue degree in early childhood, insyallah. Alhamdulillah for the cgpa. Couldn't ask for more, I am thankful and happy! What is more overwhelming is to see the other friends of mine passed with flying colors too. I am so glad for everyone. Am I sweet or what? I don't know, but the joy shared together is much more enlightened than to celebrate it alone. Here, I want to congratulate each one of my batch-mate for the result and remember there's always another chapter, the apple sure taste good. On a lighter note, may we meet again insyallah. :)

I now can finally say that I am officially done with Diploma. I cherish every 'bittersweet' moment of it. Next focus on degree.



So, I'm not gonna rant about my deeper thoughts on this post, I'll do it on the next post when I have time. Wait, I have already think of what to blog on the next post, so unusual me. haha!

Video matlutfi ni sajian untuk anda dari saya.Tengoklah tengoklah. Tanak? Tanak sudah lah.
Salam.